I then turned my attention to the kingfisher, i placed a perch out with a Gopro video camera attached to it which i left running while i wondered of. i came back to find the kingfisher right behind the Gopro so not getting the footage which is disconcerting to say the least!
- If you can make shots easier do it! there are hundreds of places for this kingfisher to land by placing a stick further out in a ideal fishing spot it greatly improves the chances of it landing there and you getting the shot!
- Be opportunistic if you cant find what your after dont waste the shoot go for whats around
- Camo Gopro
What you will need:
- Camo fabric
1. Cut a piece of the fabric that will fit around the whole Gopro, then cut out a hole just big enough for the lens to fit though.
2. Rap it around the Gopro and Sellotape into place.
3. Then put stick into ground make sure its secure!
4. Attach Gopro to stick via mount or Sellotape (i'd recommend a mount)
5. Press film and leave it until that blue flash comes by!